For two years now, Digital Operatives has hosted some systems on Verizon FiOS. Largely it has been trouble-free. That is, until about a week ago.
- Vulnerability Analysis is Hard
- Bitcoin (Cryptocurrency) – Libertarian Safe Haven Asset or Cyber Tulip Disaster Waiting To Happen?
- Updates to Magiic: local mbox/Thunderbird indexing, color highlighting, and more
- Exploiting Weak Shellcode Hashes to Thwart Module Discovery; or, Go Home, Malware, You’re Drunk!
- Unintended Consequences of Equation Group Malware